- Cnapan is a Grade II listed Georgian house located within the Conservation Area in the centre of the historic town of Newport.
- There is parking space for up to 6 cars alongside the house with a dropping off / collection point at the front of the car park. There is limited nearby street parking and the main public car park is about 250m away.
- Access to the 870mm wide front door from the drop-off point is along 9m of almost level paved path. There is a single 190mm high step into the house. Alternative ramped access to the rear entrance (810mm wide) of restaurant is located at the back of the car park.
- The ground floor is level throughout comprising of an entrance hall, small lounge, small bar, downstairs unisex toilet and a 36 seat restaurant. There are no bedrooms on the ground floor.
- All five bedrooms are on the first floor and are only accessed by 18 stairs (920mm wide, 150mm riser and 255mm tread) with half landing.
- There are 2 public toilets - one on the ground floor (unisex) and one on the first floor for ladies who are able to climb the stairs.
- The five bedrooms all have compact shower/toilet en-suite facilities. The shower trays have an average of 250mm step into them. There is a separate bathroom for those who prefer a bath.
- The small sheltered lawned garden is accessible on the flat from the car park. If accessing it from the restaurant door at the rear of the house it would require climbing 4 steps.
- The cottage front door access is directly on the a quiet narrow side-street requiring 2 steps into the front door - 125mm and 75mm respectively. A removable ramp would be provided to permit wheelchair access into the front of the house. The ground floor consists of two main rooms - one is a large kitchen/diner and the other is a lounge with a toilet and shower room off it. There are no internal steps within the ground floor area. Access to the 3 bedrooms and bathroom on the first floor are up a single flight of 15 stairs. The rear garden is paved and gravelled on 2 levels. The lower level outside the back door requires one 125mm step. The upper level approx 5m from the back door is approx 700mm higher accessed by 3 steps.