Ingredients ( makes approx 12 sausages)
- 10 oz White Bread Crumbs
- 3 Leeks
- 6 oz Mature Cheddar (Grated)
- 2 tsp Dry Mustard Powder
- 3 Eggs
- Flat leaf Parsley
- Salt and Pepper
- Blitz the leeks in a food processor, then add cheese and bread crumbs and mix.
- Beat eggs, add to mixture, season to taste and add chopped parsley.
- Mould into sausage shape and cook in oven for 30 mins @ 190 c.
- When ready for serving, fry off in a little olive oil.
A perfect alternative for a vegetarian cooked breakfast.