Like reliable equipment, Judi has a store of reliable recipes that are simple and delicious. Her cheese biscuits, are a regular in the Cnapan bar and are easy to make at home.
Judi’s Cheese Biscuits
- 8 oz Plain Flour
- 8 oz Salted Butter
- 8 oz Mature Cheddar (Grated)
- Soften the butter and add all the ingredients to the processor.
- Allow to cool and then roll into a sausage shape in grease proof paper.
- Keep in fridge/freezer until required
- Cut into “pound coin” size rounds and pop into oven @ 190 degrees for approx 10 mins until light brown in colour.