Following on from the popularity of the cheese biscuits, we thought we would bring you a sweet alternative, which are prepared in much the same way.
- 6 oz SR Flour
- 4.5 oz Salted Butter
- 6 oz Caster Sugar
- 2 oz Desiccated Coconut
- 1 Egg
- 1 Lemon Zest
- 1/2 tsp Crushed Cardamom seeds
- Soften the butter and add all the ingredients to the processor.
- Allow to cool and then roll into a sausage shape in grease proof paper, to approx 50p size diameter.
- Keep in fridge/freezer until required.
- Cut into “pound coin” size rounds and pop into oven @ 190 degrees for approx 10 mins until light brown in colour.