- 8 oz Digestive Biscuit (Processed)
- 4 oz Butter
- 1 Head of Broccoli (Par cooked and finely chopped)
- 1 White Onion (Finely Chopped)
- 125g Stilton or Feta Cheese
- 1 Orange (zest only)
- 250g Cream Cheese
- 4 Eggs (Beaten)
- 250ml Sour Cream
- Melt the butter then add the crushed biscuit. Press into spring loaded tin lined with silicon paper.
- Press into a 11/12 inch flan dish, making sure the base is a thin a possible.
- Cook in the oven until firm and then remove.
- Saute the onion until soft, add the broccoli, orange and mix together, season to taste.
- Whip the eggs, add to the sour cream and cream cheese then add the broccoli mixture.
- Pour onto cooked base and top with the cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 180 degrees until firm in the middle.